Sharpen your skills at any of Countdown’s games. Work to beat your best time at an individual game or play “Blitz” to play around of randomized games.
How to Set Up
- Navigate to 'One Player' with the button.
- Select difficulty level with the and buttons.
- Press .
- Find the game to play with the button.
- Select the time allowed for the game with the and buttons.
- Press to play.
Overview of Games
Countdown includes over 10 action packed games that can be played in each game mode to stop the clock. Each game is unique and will require interaction with the buttons (hitting the right color), motions (jumping, ducking or twisting Countdown) or sounds (listen for the right tone).
During each game, you can press the for full instructions on how to play.
You can select the difficulty level when setting up a game mode. Higher difficulty levels are harder, lower are easier. A general guide of difficulty levels is:
- Levels 2-4: Games do not require reading and should be playable for all ages. Some instruction may be required by an adult the first few attempts.
- Levels 5-8: Increasing difficulty, some games will require reading and following specific instructions.
- Level 9: Extremely fast reflexes and quick thinking required!